2005年5月17日星期二

First day...

Today is my first day i start my working.....at the same time....there are 3 happenings too...today is teacher's day...secondly, it's exactly 2 months i finished my last paper in uni....thirdly, last time, i also started my training on 16 but feb...so...is today considered a lucky day ? I hope so...I do get some sms and call from my friends that wish me luck....and I do always send good luck and hapiness to my friends to wish them luck oso..I always pray for my friends....but...today i dont really good luck....mayb that's a small thing but...i think i mind....I was left out to take lunch a lone.....about 12++, i went to rest room ...after few minutes, when i back to office, all my colleagues are gone for lunch......i was so surprise...and my first day was collapsed by this incident...i really mind that... as today is the first day.........I really pray that...tomorrow will be fine ....

没有评论: