Today is my last day in the first company that i joined for my first job -- .NET programmer. Finally, after 1 month noticed, I have to leave,should be I chose to leave...I dont wan to suffer myself in the unhappy environment...the environment that nailed my emotion down..Mayb all the people will deem that I work emotionally, or I was not supposed to act like that..I dont care, I just want myself to be happy...mayb they are right or mayb I wasn't wrong...the fact is I finished my first job there and start my new one next week..
Talk about the office today, as usual i went to work, but i knew this is the last time i stepped into this offcie and sit in my seat for my working place...But, I was so glad that, I had some colleagues that treat me so good..They delivered me a card with wishes together with gift. That's the wishes and support from my colleagues though some of them are not in the office but in client-side office for project.
Lunch time..12.30pm..8 of us went for lunch@ Kim Gary, Avenue K. There was too many ppl and we had to sit separately in 2 different tables. What happen to this afternoon, a really 'special' farewell to me...Too many ppl till the orders are not served yet to me and 1 of my colleague even after we kept remindig and thus we had waited for about 1 hour there...Then, no point, the lunch time nearly finished, then we had to order the Hot dog 1901 set take away for our lunch and had it in the offcie..Luciky, it's taste good..I think I wont forgot such a special lunch time for me for my last day here..
6 pm..After signing some related documents and returned back the laptops to the admin, finally, that;s the seconds for me to say bye bye to to my beloved colleagues who really treat me well and care for me all the time. I will always appreciate them. ..Thanks alot..I hope that I will meet the same kind ppl in my next new job...