2005年8月10日星期三
Sad.Dissapointed.
Recently i was so moody because there's something happen to challege the friendship among me and some of my friends. I was really really sad and dissapointed...Friendship is just like glass, once the owner who own it, he needs to hold it carefully, protect it, care it, not to let it to be broken easily...I hold it very very careful, I appreciate it all the time, I thought others also the same....however..........."If our friendship is as good as what u claimed.......".....I knew I loose my hands unintentionally and sadly, the glass is nearly broken up....or it can be said, it's cracked...I was so sad...Again, previously, I cried because of my first job...now I cried again becuause of the friendship...this is the first time, I faced the challenges of the friendship.... i always tell myself to appreciate friend's kindness and sacrification....I do mean it and always I will try my best to play my role to my friends...however, what i got now is "....what u claimed only ..." .....