2005年7月29日星期五

Interview 2nd Job

After suffering for about 2 months, I decided to resign..to leave a place that bring me trouble..I dont really want to stay there anymore..At the same time, I got the chance to interview..that's today...It was a long interview..I reach there about 615om after my work. Then i waited for the people about 45 min because they said they had conference call from Sg...No point..have to wait..Then, I had been undergone an hour long interview with 2 people - 1 senior manager and 1 manager, perhaps is technical department ppl...as he asked a lot of technical questions on me...programming, oracle, problem, stored pro,....etc I just tried my best to answer...the interview seem quite relax, while I answer, I do smile, they do also act quite relax to me..not really bring me any stress...But, 1 thing, i answer all the questions so so honestly...mayb this is the weak points of mine but i choose to be honest rather than lie..Finally, my interview finished at about 8pm..huh..late ya...but, the KL night view is so nice when i saw it from level 42 in KLCC...that's really amazing...KL night is GREAT!!...~~845pm reached home!