2005年8月8日星期一

Frustrated

I was given a suggestion to write a blog without any notification on who I am..ya..it's should be good for me to confide in...Everyday, I need to face the 'Hatred' in the office..I had been played around..all my data in D drive gone, some related files are missing..some application/programs can not be run, what happen ? My machine is hacked by someone, or someone take control over my machine?..No prove and nobody can tell me...I cant stand with this kind of disturbance anymore..why? why I am the one who need to face all these in my first job? How many times I drop my tears and confide to friends..that's enough, I always tell myself to stand steadily, but i still cant...I need something to balance up that.but i cant find it out ..Sometimes, i just feel that I am so useless and unable to handle all the stress...How? How? Tell me..please...tell me...how...